Home > Performance
Performance focuses on companies, business units, or product lines that are stalemated in some way. Our emphasis is on revenue mix, cost structure, needed capital, and risk and return characteristics. In turn, we use Test Drive to sort through numerous combinations of potential changes to help determine those factors most likely to quickly revitalize profitability and cash flow on a sustainable basis. To learn more about Penn Hudson, please contact us.
Questions asked by our clients about performance include:
- Do I have unprofitable customers or product lines?
- How much risk do I face if I drop a product line?
- Can I better optimize my material costs?
- What can I do to reduce my direct labor expenses without compromising production?
- Is my inventory mix consistent with my likely customer base under different scenarios?
- Am I exposed to capacity constraints depending on my product mix?
- What steps can I take to increase my weekly cash flow in the near term?
Performance projects completed by us include: